Call or visit the Office of Vital Statistics (OVS) at the MCA office.
They can give you a sketch of your property, and you candiscuss your plans for dividing your land. Youwill want to draw your ideas directly onto the sketch, including how many feet or meters wide and deep you want the new lot to be.
You'll need to show how you will access this new lot, so you'll want to draw the existing or proposed driveway. Make sure you show any other important features, like houses, and other buildings, hedges and fences. If you want the new lot lines to be along an existing fence or hedge show that on the sketch.
Key contacts: